torsdag 3 januari 2013

twilight tova/supernatural-version

I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying while fangirling about something I love seems like a good way to go.
__________

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Destiel was canon. Second, there was a part of the Supernatural writers, and I didn't know how dominant that part is, that wanted me to cry. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably obsessed with it.
__________

"That's Dean. He's gorgeous, of course, but don't waste your time. He doesn't date. Apparently none of the girls here are like his angel, Castiel."
__________

Dean Winchester was leaning against the front door of the Impala, three cars down from me, and staring intently in my direction.
__________

Ja, jag kollade upp massa Twilight-quotes bara för att göra detta.
Also, not related at all;

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar